that time should be
So rich yet fugitive a pageantry.

forsake it then and with us fly
Into the past where nothing now can die:
Where even the young and lovely, old and staid
Live on unchanged - of purest fantasy made.

Prologue - W. de la Mare

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

CSI Week Three, April Special Investigator

Organic Girl   #68

Organic Girl
CSI #68
Used all five colors
Evidence: clouds, polka dots,stripes (last paper layer),flowers, owl
Testimony: Wrote 3 important things and 5 less important things about my subject in the scalloped journal spot, which are the clouds in the upper right.

The layout shows my oldest daughter so many years ago, more than I care to remember, oh dear!!! The photos are not the best quality, they were taken before digital cameras etc., probably with an old Kodak Brownie or something like that. But I love them because they show her spirit and personality so very well!!
She looks like part of the landscape, like she is growing out of the grasses, and that's why I named this page "Organic Girl."

"Brave
Smart
Strong willed
Wise
Free Spirit
Out Spoken
Strong
Sassy
and for good measure:
Red Curls
Too Cute
That's my organic girl!!!!!"

Lots of molding paste on this page, inking, fussy cutting and some dried items from my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment